There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Good job!

This flash series was simply the best of newgrounds, atleast of all the romance seriesses. What other video series has this well expressed emotions,love and drama? oh and lets not forget the well fitting song choises that every single part had. It's shame this series had to end already, but I'm glad you guys ended it the way it ended. Everyone who worked hard on making thease episodes can be proud of themselves. 10/10 and 5/5, thank you and good luck on your next projects! Don't forget to upload them here btw.. :)

-Kill Em' All- -Kill Em' All-

Hmmm

Sonson3, that sound thing isn't so funny.. since it's a normal flash makers problem, to remember adding " stopAllSounds();" -code to end background music before it starts again.

oh and btw, to all those who wonder is this stolen or what. Well, it is some old animation, so it's basicly ripped off to flash, but the difference is, this has been colored (not very well but anyways.)

The Sicksons The Sicksons

wierd

weird way to ues sounds, if you have headphones on. Left plays voices, right plays everything else (background music and kicking sounds, etc.)

Cell V.S Brolly Cell V.S Brolly

Nice Job!

Nice job! but one thing that bothers is that cell wouldn't really have even 1% change in hitting brolly, brollys powerlevel is about 100 000 times higher... Anyway, of course it would be kinda boring video if cell wouldn't get any hit and brolly would just keep playing with cell all the time :D

S-E5000 responds:

Yeah ..... I did give cell a few hits but Brolly owns so much more lol

The Cartoon Hand The Cartoon Hand

good!

Good, you now have preloader and that music isn't looping, but why you didn't just edit that last submit instead? From account options -> portal submissions you can edit the submission that has been already sended here. i guess you still can delete this and edit that other one to this same file you used in this...

M&S: Enemies Because... M&S: Enemies Because...

it's ok

It's kinda good video, I give good score because of ur style, it is obvious in this that you know what your doing, and you know how to make effects and so on. I still got one thing that you should remember in making ur next video, make starting intros shorter, when few texts comes in intro, there should be just a short action scene like, where guy kicks the logo off and brings another one text, or something like that, but you made there like new whole movie of a banana guy :D Anyway, this video is great, and should be ofcourse protected. Good job!

POD#1 * My Broken Wings * POD#1 * My Broken Wings *

GJ

Good job! I like this a lot. Keep up the good work.

Elastic beads Simulation Elastic beads Simulation

hmm

It's kinda short movie, but I liked it! I give for this 3

Sonofgoku1 responds:

thanks for the review

it's a trailer, not the movie.
the movie comes out next year. ^_^